2007年9月11日 星期二

oneself

people, have to learn to make decision by oneself
by one's benefit, by one's convinience, by one's economic status...
not for others...

lately, i finally convince myselft that
"bread" is much important than any other things

many times, being selfish is a way to protect oneself
from getting depression and regret...

maybe, i should not come to America
i should work hard for my own future in Taiwan
however, everything seems to be too late
i have wasted much time...
but it's still a impressive vacation for me


any way, i finally understand that...
i won't belong to others...
from now on, i am trying to take my heart back from someone

in the future, i am only belong to my family and myself
which is my only support and home of my heart

this is what this 2-1/2 month trip teach me
love or affection is such a foolish feeling

沒有留言: